Remember this kale.
We usually end up putting kale in stews or braising it, but once in a while, we love to make it this way. It’s a super easy and super tasty snack and much better for you than regular chips and dip.
Simply toss with some olive oil and garlic. Bake for about 15 minutes…
whip up some yogurt dip…
Kale Chips and Dip
1 bunch of kale
2 Tbs olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 cup greek yogurt
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp crushed red chili pepper flakes
Salt and Pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Toss the kale with the olive oil, garlic, a pinch of salt and a couple dashes of pepper. Feel free to use more olive oil to coat the kale nicely.
3. Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet. You may need 2 baking sheets to get a single layer.
4. Bake until very crisp, 12-15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare your dip. Mix the greek yogurt, lemon juice, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust for balance.
6. Once your kale is done, dip it in the yogurt dip and enjoy!